Minecraft Code ‘n’ Learn
Multiple Sessions: (Wednesday evenings) 7-9 pm ET
- Would you like to have a supportive place to poke around in Minecraft?
- Are you looking for a safe place to lay down some creative blocks?
- Do you want to get up to speed in how you can use Minecraft to support learning?
The GamingEDUs invite you to drop in on Wednesday evenings to explore Minecraft in our welcoming environment. Play to Learn how you can use the immersive Minecraft platform to engage your learners. Although our time together can take direction from your specific needs, the rough outline for each two hour session will first feature an hour of scaffolded Minecraft exploration, followed by an hour to undertake a weekly Minecraft coding project using MakeCode.
This multi-part series session runs on Wednesday evenings:
- Wednesday, January 20th 7-9 pm
- Wednesday, January 27th 7-9 pm
- Wednesday, February 3rd 7-9 pm